HOW IT SPREADS
Our planet is under threat due to pollution and global warming but more recently virus outbreaks.
A virus is most likely spread through:
• Close contact with an infectious person
• Contact with droplets from an infected person’s cough or sneeze
• Touching objects or surfaces that have cough or sneeze droplets from an infected person
However, a strategic approach to hygiene can help prevent infection.
A HYGENIC SOLUTION
Everyone should practise good hygiene to protect themselves and others against infections.
Good hygiene may include:
• Washing your hands regularly with antibacterial soap or an alcohol-based rub.
• Covering your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or a flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
• Avoiding close contact with others.
• Wearing a mask in public, around people who are the most vulnerable who are at higher risk of infection (the elderly, children and the sick).